Sunday, February 15, 2009

Getting back into the swing of things

I've been back for a few weeks now, but have had a hard time getting back into my routine and I got a cold immediately after getting home. So you'll have to forgive my absence. My vacation was wonderful. J.P. & I had a fantastic time in Thailand. It is definitely some place I will go back to. Most of our time was spent on the beach with a few days to spend in Bangkok to see the sites. Here are some pictures for your enjoyment.



I have been spending quite a bit of time in my studio. Traveling in a foreign land has given me a burst of inspiration and ideas and that is something that's hard to come by in the middle of February. Hopefully I will get some pictures up soon. That's all for now, it's good to be back. B.

No comments: