Saturday, February 28, 2009

Eight is Enough

Well, for now at least, these are my last buttons. After making these for awhile I've started to wish they didn't end so soon. So I'm taking that as a sign that it's time to start a large project.

But in the mean time here are some pictures of the rest of the buttons. A fine little collection if I do say so myself.


Now at least I have some last minute gifts if I need them. Just cut the shanks out and glue a magnet or a pin back on and voila! instant gift.


Here we have the copper and purple button. I am really happy with how this one turned out. The matte copper, apollo gold and matte crystal picasso beads are all SuperNova Hybrids from Starman Inc. I have had these beads since last fall but haven't had a chance to use them until now. I thought the purple and copper was a lovely combination.


The blue and yellow button was my attempt at a pattern. It came out of a doodle I drew and I just wanted to see how it would look in beads. I also love blue and yellow together. This button uses Czech and Japanese seed beads.


The orange and blue button turned out petty good. I sometimes forget what colors orange looks good with, and I end up not using it at all. But when I do use it I really like it. This button uses Czech and Japanese seed beads

So that's all for now. Not much else going on around here. Just waiting for winter to go away and stop snowing every two weeks. Jack is doing good and J.P. is as busy as ever. We have started biking again, it's nice to get out of the house and breath some fresh air, but that's it. Good bye for now, B.



.

No comments: