Sunday, November 2, 2008

Look At Me, I'm Blogging!

I don't know what happened. Late last night I got a wild hair and the next thing I know I'm the proud owner of this blog. I suppose I should introduce myself and get the ball rolling here. My name is Beth. I live in Washington State with my boyfriend, my dog and my beads. I've been beading since the age of 14 starting with simple strung necklaces and moving on to brick stitch earrings, then peyote stitch, wire work,and for the last four or five years bead embroidery. Thanks to landing jobs in the bead industry I have been exposed to some exceptionally talented people who have challenged and sparked my imagination. Sooner or later I'll post some of my work, I just have to figure out how to do that. Well that's all for now, believe it or not I'm meeting friends at the local bead store and must get ready to go.

Later, Beth

No comments: